Saturday May 26 – Noon (NEW)
- Musical program rehearsal with Band (12pm-3pm) at VTT Tran Van Huu’s residence, 15884 Clarendon St., Fountain Valley, CA 92708
Saturday May 26 – Evening
- Lac Cam Music 9pm – 1pm
Sunday May 27 – Morning
- Hiking 8am – 11am
- Place: Crystal Cove State Park
- Located off Pacific Coast Highway between Corona del Mar and Laguna Beach, Crystal Cove State Park is one of Orange Countys largest remaining examples of open space and natural seashore. It features 3.2 miles of beach, 2,400 acres of backcountry wilderness and an offshore underwater area. Bring hat, sunscreen, warm jacket, good pair of walking shoes. Plan on 3+hrs of hiking.
- Park at 5610-5720 Pacific Coast Hwy Parking area (http://www.crystalcovestatepark.org/how-to-find-the-park/)
- Parking fee $8 per vehicle.
- Lunch at the beach (Crystal Cove Shake Shack).
Sunday May 27 – Evening
- Pre-Reunion Dinner
- Place: Paracel (15583-15589 Brookhurst St. Westminster, CA 92683), Orange County, California
- Time: 6pm-12pm
Monday May 28
- Place: Fountain Valley Tennis Courts
- Time: 8am – 10:30am
- Cruise Boarding
- Place: Port of Long Beach
- Time: Noon